Table of Contents
While a hot tub offers immense benefits, it isn’t going to last forever. When it malfunctions and stops working, you’ll have to get rid of it. Remember that your hot tub is very heavy. Therefore, it’ll be difficult for you to dispose of it on your own. Our junk removal teams can help you get rid of it promptly.
Disposing Hot Tubs Easily
Once you’ve found out that your hot tub is no longer going to work, you’ll need to get rid of it. Don’t waste time getting rid of it. After all, the hot tub is taking up too much space in your home. Let us haul it away for you. Once we’ve taken it away from your home, we’ll try out best to have it donated or recycled. When you’re ready to begin, call our office for a free estimate. We’ll be happy to tell you more about our hot tub disposal services.
Disposing Of Hot Tubs
Unfortunately, you have an uphill battle ahead. Disposing of the hot tub will prove to be difficult since you can’t set it down by the curb. Many landfills and recycling plants won’t accept hot tubs. Use the advice below to get rid of it.
- Find a dealer who is willing to buy or take it.
- You can always try selling the hot tub online.
- Finally, you can hire a junk removal firm to get rid of the hot tub for you.
We understand that you don’t want to handle it on your own. Don’t. Let us help. Call today to get started.
Moving Your Hot Tub
It is vital to find out how to properly move your hot tub. Follow the tips below.
- Make sure your hot tub is disconnected from its electricity source.
- All water needs to be drained from the tub.
- Begin removing its components such as its heater and pump.
- Make sure that all the accessories are packed. Clear a path to ensure that you can easily move the tub through the property.
The hot tub is going to be too heavy for you. Therefore, you’ll need help from multiple people.
The Cost Of Removing A Hot Tub
Ultimately, the cost of our hot tub removal service is going to depend on several factors. For instance, it’ll depend on your local and the size of your hot tub. As the hot tub gets bigger, our price gets higher. Don’t worry though. We strive to provide our clients with reasonably priced services. We’ll check your situation before giving you a bid price.
Can I Move A Hot Tub On My Own?
You can try moving a hot tub on your own, but you likely won’t achieve your goals. These items are incredibly heavy. Therefore, it is often too heavy to handle on your own. You might hurt yourself. It is better to let a professional handle it for you. A professional moving company can help you make the process quicker and easier. They’ll do the heavy lifting so you can protect your back.
Recycling Hot Tubs
We are thrilled to say that we can help you recycle your hot tub. Doing so is recommended since it is better than sending the hot tub to a landfill. However, the hot tub is heavy and difficult to disassemble. Therefore, it is going to take a lot of effort to recycle. Some recycling centers will require you to break down the hot tub before they’ll take it. It is a good idea to clean it thoroughly and take it apart first.
What About The Hot Tub Cover?
- Grab a knife and cut the hot tub cover carefully along the seams. Be sure to cut it into much smaller pieces.
- Then, you can unzip the cover so you can take out the foam inserts.
- You may need to remove aluminum or plastic pieces too.
- Finally, cut the inserts into smaller pieces. Doing this will make it easier to dispose of them later.
Remember that you don’t have to handle it on your own. Instead, you can depend on our services. We can remove all hot tubs and components.